You are invited! It’s the “HNA Summer Soirée” – formerly known as the Houghton Neighborhood Association Annual Picnic.
Sunday, July 30th from 4-9pm at the Northwest University Campus. Bring your family and friends to join your neighbors for food, live music, arts & crafts, games and prizes. Bring your picnic blanket or chairs and plan to spend the day with the heart of your community – HOUGHTON!
This year we have so many new and exciting things to bring to you this year:
- FOOD TRUCKS: Cascadia Pizza and Tacos El Güero
- GOURMET ICE CREAM: Street Treats Seattle
- Bring your own Picnic or buy food on site
- LIVE MUSIC: “The Sliding Eights” and Local Kirkland Youth Jazz Musicians
- DOOR PRIZES: From Local Houghton Businesses
- Lake Washington Physical Therapy’s: Kid’s Obstacle Course
- LOCAL VENDORS: Selling custom jewelry, art and other handmade crafts
(Inspired Jules, Karribean Designs, Packing Penguins, Maltby Made, Packing Penguins and more…)
- “Bike & Scooter Skills Course”
- PLAY: Volleyball, Tennis, Pickleball, Basketball, frisbee… bring your yard games
This is your opportunity to spend an afternoon and evening with neighbors, family, friends of Houghton and beyond.
Come be a part of this amazing and vibrant Houghton community we call HOME. Everyone is Welcome. See you there!
Sunday, July 30th
Northwest University Campus / 5520 108th Ave NE